Sunday, May 13, 2012

Doing the Edmodo Shuffle

Doing the Edmodo Shuffle
Edmodo has been a wonderfully easy teacher tool.  You simply create your group and share the code with  your students.  You can then create an assignment or quiz by naming the assignment, describing it, establishing a due date, and assigning it to a group. 
My groups have included sixth-grade reading, text organization, and vocabulary.  I have used it for everything from blogging, written assignments, and quick vocabulary quizzes. Not only do I love how easily I can check to see who has turned in the work, but I appreciate how it calculates the scores of their work.  Also, the students can quickly see how well they did on their assignments.


1 comment:

  1. Great to see social media integrated in the classroom!
    Have you heard of My Big Campus? It's similar but with many more benefits. MBC has numerous security features making it a safer environment. And its educational resource library is pre-populated with hundreds of thousands of links, docs, videos, wikis, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Bosworth Traveler

Bosworth Traveler
The Taj Mahal